Golf Sliced Weekly Recap – 4/30/12 to 5/6/12
- Golfers have always been a little eccentric when it comes to their attire, but do some take it too far?
- Rickie Fowler wins his first PGA Tour event and Rory McIlroy recaptures the No. 1 world ranking.
- A brief history of the golf course – Part IV: The Dark Ages
- A pre-shot routine and even waggle for some is necessary, but be careful not to get stuck in the waggle.
- Club fitting and the many benefits it gives you and your game.
- Francesco Molinari wins the Reale Seguros Open de Espana, his third European tour title.
- Is Callaway really thinking about making a spring loaded golf ball?